Timmer Sealer Technology is a ISEGA and GEV-EMICODE EC1plus LOW EMISSION certified glue !
Timmer Sealer Technology is a high quality 1 component hybrid sealing and bonding material based on MS Polymer
- Durable elastic, high modulus
- For sealing and bonding interior as well as exterior, in the container, building and industrial sector.
- Paintable with water based paints (Alkyd resin based paints may slowdown in drying, please test first)
- No fouling or discoloring (excellent suitable for natural stone )
- Free of isocyanides, solvents, silicone, phthalate, PVC and plasticizer
- Fast curing
- Resistant to UV radiation, weather,(sea)water, fluid, mould and chlorine
- Very good adhesion on almost every surface (even moisty) in the most situations without using primer ( test first porous surface)
- Wet on wet applicable ( repair with the same material)
- Non smelling
- Sandable after curing
Application Timmer Sealer Technology
- Multipurpose fill and joint sealant for connections joints, cracks, wholes, etc. not for expansions joints in the building sector
- Joints in ship decks (wood, aluminium and steel)
- For al kind of body work and metal surfaces, for bonding metal to metal (can absorb vibrations )
- High quality resilient, elastic, resilient rubber and hard rubber sealant in al kind of reefer and container doors and compounds
- Timmer Sealer Technology is specially developed for Superstructure’ means the load-bearing components of the bodywork as defined by the manufacturer, containing those coherent parts and elements which contribute to the strength and energy absorbing capability of the bodywork, and preserve the residual space in the rollover test.
- Universal waterproof construction adhesive for bonding of also, stone , concrete, mirrors, natural stone, marble, gypsum board, polycarbonates, PSPU, PVC, and several more rubbers and plastics, ceramic, tiles, porcelain, cupper, led, zinc, aluminum, stainless steel, high-pressure laminate, wood, glass, etc